Friday, March 26, 2010

Our Maker:)

I wrote this with a friend on the phone after a depressing moment or two, so I thought I'd share it, I have one more in the works at the moment, and when I finish it, it'll getup here ASAP for all to see:) this one currently has music being written for it on Piano by my good friend David.


Our Maker
By:Cody Pryer Feat. Shannon Bass

I’m fine you’re fine but it’s a lie
Because we still have alibis
And we’re not fine, no not a bit
In fact we’re worse than we’ll admit

He makes the blind see and the deaf hear
And around the sick he gathers near.
He makes the dead rise
And the mute sing
As we raise up our offering.
We will leave this place with a brand new face
And sing to him with unending praise

Everybody makes some big mistakes
But there’s none that he can’t take away
Because he came through the dark
And he made light with no spark

He makes the blind see and the deaf hear
And around the sick he gathers near.
He makes the dead rise
And the mute sing
As we raise up our offering.
We will leave this place with a brand new face
And sing to him with unending praise

He gives salvation to every nation
Providing hope and love from our Father above
And even sinners can be winners
If they ask in his name to take away their shame

He makes the blind see and the deaf hear
And around the sick he gathers near.
He makes the dead rise
And the mute sing
As we raise up our offering.
We will leave this place with a brand new face
And sing to him with unending praise

He’s our father we couldn’t bother
With our hopes and dreams
Like books and movie scenes.
We’ll sing these days to give him glory and praise

He makes the blind see and the deaf hear
And around the sick he gathers near.
He makes the dead rise
And the mute sing
As we raise up our offering.
We will leave this place with a brand new face
And sing to him with unending praise

THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment