Friday, March 26, 2010

First song I ever wrote. April of '09 I believe

I know that this isn't about God, but it's the first song I ever wrote so I wanted to share it:) what do you think?

“Know to Feel”

Written by: Cody J Pryer:)

I fade into oblivion
As the blade goes deep below the skin
I know that pain is my friend
Cause it’s with me to the bitter end
(chorus)
I want to know, to feel
I need you to be there
To know that my life's real
When my skin rips and tears
When everyone is gone, how will I hold on?
(end chorus)

I’m always by myself in my room
Just me and no one else, sitting feeling blue
But every now and then I think, when I’m alone
One friends enough for me as the blade hits the bone

(Chorus)

When the doc asked what I want from my life
I told him short of death, all I want’s a good wife
Then he asked me am I in love?
To which I replied only with God above!

(chorus X2)

I’ve cut out my dead heart!!
And tried to make it start again!
But it stopped beating,
No more breathing!
It makes us who we are……

(chorus Calm)
(chorus Normal)
…..
….
want to know to feel

(song ends here)

No comments:

Post a Comment