Thursday, April 1, 2010

Keep Me From Falling -- It's about how God is bringing me back from my mistakes:)

Keep Me From Falling
by CJ PRYER

Verse one:
I hated her for the things she had me do//
Then I heard a voice say, "It's not her, it's you''//
No one made you make the choices you made//
And now this broken heart is the price you've paid//
"Now be honest with yourself,"//
"it's all your fault, can't you tell?"//

Chorus:
Don't let me be a hypocrite//
Give me humility and wit//
I need you to get me through//
Cause all my faith is put in you//
Don't let me be a hypocrite//
Give me humility and wit//
I need you to get me through//
Cause all my faith is put in you//
So Lord I'm calling//
please keep me from falling!//
end chorus

She won't talk to me after all we went through//
Then I think to myself, "it's her, it's not you"//
"it's her choice not yours, so just give up"//
"Maybe after all you weren't in love"//
"So just learn to lean on Him"//
"Cause with her, your life was sin"//

Don't let me be a hypocrite//
Give me humility and wit//
I need you to get me through//
Cause all my faith is put in you//
Don't let me be a hypocrite//
Give me humility and wit//
I need you to get me through//
Cause all my faith is put in you//
So Lord I'm calling//
please keep me from falling!//

Finally in my life, I'm changing everything//
From who I tell about you, to the music I sing//
Every Sunday in church, I give my offering//
Not in money, I'm broke, but in the (worship I bring/music I sing? --which is better?)//
I love you more than I used to//
I'm ashamed cause it's something new//

Don't let me be a hypocrite//
Give me humility and wit//
I need you to get me through//
Cause all my faith is put in you//
Don't let me be a hypocrite//
Give me humility and wit//
I need you to get me through//
Cause all my faith is put in you//
So Lord I'm calling//
please keep me from falling!//
enddddd
whatya think?

No comments:

Post a Comment