I guess I was wrong//
For writing you that song//
Since you didn't even care//
And now I'm gasping for air//
I feel so damn stupid for ever believing//
This big web of lies that you were secretly weaving//
(CHORUS)
I knew I was wrong//
You didn't care all along//
And now I'm all stuck//
From the blow you just struck//
Straight to my heart//
I'm waiting for it to start again//
But we're still just friends//
(end chorus)
You'd rather have him//
Who you barely know//
Instead of me, you knew//
When I was ready to go//
I know I'm retarded for wanting to start it//
This weird thing we had, I guess it was just a fad//
I knew I was wrong//
You didn't care all along//
And now I'm all stuck//
From the blow you just struck//
Straight to my heart//
I'm waiting for it to start again//
But we're still just friends//
So I'm going, good bye now//
I'm walking right out the door//
I hope you're happy with him//
Instead of me, like before//
I know I'm stupid no need to remind me//
About how I fell for your lies and your trickery//
END
What ya thinkk?
Since you didn't even care//
And now I'm gasping for air//
I feel so damn stupid for ever believing//
This big web of lies that you were secretly weaving//
(CHORUS)
I knew I was wrong//
You didn't care all along//
And now I'm all stuck//
From the blow you just struck//
Straight to my heart//
I'm waiting for it to start again//
But we're still just friends//
(end chorus)
You'd rather have him//
Who you barely know//
Instead of me, you knew//
When I was ready to go//
I know I'm retarded for wanting to start it//
This weird thing we had, I guess it was just a fad//
I knew I was wrong//
You didn't care all along//
And now I'm all stuck//
From the blow you just struck//
Straight to my heart//
I'm waiting for it to start again//
But we're still just friends//
So I'm going, good bye now//
I'm walking right out the door//
I hope you're happy with him//
Instead of me, like before//
I know I'm stupid no need to remind me//
About how I fell for your lies and your trickery//
END
What ya thinkk?
No comments:
Post a Comment