To You, God.
By: Cody Pryer
I'm not gonna be datin//
Till I'm technically Asian//
'Cause I'm making my way//
From the East USA//
To the other side of the ocean//
The opposite side of the ocean//
I'm not talking 'bout the Atlantic, it's the Pacific I mean//
I wanna reach the other side of that, see//
Cuz in New York where I was, the black and white lines were fuzzed//
I wasn't acting myself, not respecting everyone else//
I realized I needed help, not a simple small fix//
No I needed serious help, the kind only my God can give//
(CHORUS)
I lift my life to you God//
My whole life in your hands//
Shape me as you will//
Mountain or a mole hill//
Shape me big or small//
You are my all in all//
I lift my hands to you God//
(END CHORUS)
I'm flyin over Michigan, Through to Wisconson//
Drivin into Minnesota, and out past South Dakota//
Looking for where the black top ends, hat's where the hard path will begin//
The tires may burst, the heat might dehydrate me//
But if there's one thing I know, it's that He set me free!//
Free to be all I can be, and become who he made me to be//
I lift my life to you God//
My whole life in your hands//
Shape me as you will//
Mountain or a mole hill//
Shape me big or small//
You are my all in all//
I lift my hands to you God//
I'm riding a Harley through Montana, a stunt plane above Idaho//
Bought a Ford in Double U A (WA), to get me the rest of the way//
Drove through a lot of snow, just to get up into Juneau//
Hitch-hiked though Alaska, took a boat across to Russia//
Floated across the Bering Sea down into the North Pacific//
Coasted down the Gulf of Tartary, into the East Sea//
I lift my life to you God//
My whole life in your hands//
Shape me as you will//
Mountain or a mole hill//
Shape me big or small//
You are my all in all//
I lift my hands to you God//
BRIDGE
I'm arriving in Japan now, no one to welcome me//
But I can shower from my journey, my lesson in Geography//
Maybe I can even rest my head on something and not keep bouncing on the bed//
I landed in Noshiro, took a smooth plane ride to Tokyo//
Now I'm in Japan, all alone//
But not for much longer I know//
For I got some plans before me, with this girl, says she adores me//
That I finally might put into play//
Things just might go my way//
END BRIDGE
I lift my life to you God//
My whole life in your hands//
Shape me as you will//
Mountain or a mole hill//
Shape me big or small//
You are my all in all//
I lift my hands to you God//
ENDDDD
sorry if it kinda sucks. What ya think?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment