Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Haunted. lol I'm listening to OWP right now too.

By: Cody Pryer and Eric Claassen


What do you ask of me Lord?//
Forget all the past of us//
We're acquaintances at best//
Could I forget about us?//

(Chorus)
I'm haunted//
By this sinful trail you're blazin'//
Shaken//
Unsure of the decisions I'm makin'//
Shattered//
I know it was intentional hurt//
Crushed//
By the weight of the world//
(Chorus end)

I'm shadowed by your action//
It split my heart to fractions//
Impulse led one direction//
The way towards desolation//

I'm haunted//
By this sinful trail you're blazin'//
Shaken//
Unsure of the decisions I'm makin'//
Shattered//
I know it was intentional hurt//
Crushed//
By the weight of the world//

(Bridge)
And in writing this//
I hope you read these words//
I'm here for you//
Even though this hurts//
I care too damn much//
No, this can't be love
This is nothing good//
(Bridge end)

I'm haunted//
this sinful trail you're blazin'//
Shaken//
Unsure of the decisions I'm makin'//
Shattered//
I know it was intentional hurt//
Crushed//
By the weight of the world//

END

No comments:

Post a Comment