Alive
By: Cody Pryer
I feel so alive you see//
Like there's a fire inside of me//
Burning so bright//
With yearning for your light//
All I want is to be yours//
From now until forever more//
You say that death is quick//
But Jesus beat it with two sticks//
Nailed together in a Roman cross//
So he could save the sick and lost//
You think the Bible's a lie//
But when I read it, I feel alive//
(Chorus)
I feel so alive//
Like there's a fire inside//
Burning//
With yearning for you//
All I want is to be yours//
From now until forever more//
I feel so alive//
Like there's a fire deep inside//
Growing//
With knowing you//
I finally see the truth//
(Chorus ends)
You think you can't do wrong//
But listen close to this song//
And I'll tell you true things//
You've doubted since you could speak//
This Lord above us so high//
Really exists in the sky//
I feel so alive//
Like there's a fire inside//
Burning//
With yearning for you//
All I want is to be yours//
From now until forever more//
I feel so alive//
Like there's a fire deep inside//
Growing//
With knowing you//
I finally see the truth//
Are you starting to see the truth//
That Jesus died for me and you//
Just open up your eyes and see//
It's not an impossibility//
So will you please believe//
He caused blind men to see//
I feel so alive//
Like there's a fire inside//
Burning//
With yearning for you//
All I want is to be yours//
From now until forever more//
I feel so alive//
Like there's a fire deep inside//
Growing//
With knowing you//
I finally see the truth//
(Bridge)
Please hear what I'm sayin//
Cuz for you I've been prayin//
That you see what he's done//
And there's still more to come//
And you won't have to worry//
No, you won't have to hurry//
All it takes is for you to say//
You believe He died that day//
Yeah, you believe in Him every way//
(Bridge ends)
I feel so alive//
Like there's a fire inside//
Burning//
With a yearning for you//
All I want is to be yours//
From now until forever more//
I feel so alive//
Like there's a fire deep inside//
Growing//
With knowing you//
I finally see the truth//
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment