Thursday, March 24, 2011

About the other post

Did you see me there?
Michael did. He was one of the first people I recognized.
I was there to talk to Kha.
About (funnily enough) my doubts.
I say funnily enough because that was the subject of d groups for us last night.
DOUBTS.
He didn't really tell me anything that i didn't already know, but he did ask me something.
He asked me the basic question they ask everyone when they're baptizing them:
Do you believe that Jesus was real and that he died for you and washed away all your sins? (or basically that)
And I think the answer right now is no.
Or at least, not entirely
So I've got a lot to change.
Wish me luck?
I wanted to say hi to you, to give you a hug, and pray for you, but I left pretty much right after we were done because I had to get home, and I didn't see you around.

No comments:

Post a Comment