I wonder how much you freaked out when you knocked on my door this morning and found out I wasn't in my bed.
I guess next time you shouldn't let your husband talk so much shit.
I guess next time you shouldn't take his bullshit.
I guess next time you should stand the hell up for yourself.
I guess next time you shouldn't give me so much crap about going to bed at 10 when you know I won't sleep anyway.
I guess next time he shouldn't freak out just because I slam my door.
fuck him, he's not my dad, he's not in any fucking way responsible for me,
so he can back the fuck off and stop calling me a coward for not letting him hit me,
he's the fucking coward for picking a fight with a 17 year old boy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment