Monday, March 21, 2011

Hmm.

I think I've realized you don't read this anymore...
So, I guess I can say whatever I want, right?
I'm sick of you not caring :/ I get that enough everywhere else.
Please just show that you care that I'm alive.
message me, or talk to me or something.
I cut my hair.
It was a really bad day Friday, so I didn't care, and I told my mom to cut it.
You wouldn't notice if I was alive or dead, so I'll let you wonder.
Maybe you'll mke an effort to contact me.
I doubt it.
I hope he makes you happy.
I hope he's the right one, and not just some other guy playing with your emotions.
I hope you treat him right.
I hope he treats you right.
I hope you don't regret him like you regret me.
I hope you love him.
I hope you care about how he feels.
I hope you don't just stop caring.
I hope you fucking take the damn time to show him how much he fucking means to you. If he means anything at all.
I hope I grow up, stop looking at porn, and become exactly what you want me to be.
But even then you'd love some other guy more.
And not give a shit about me.
I love you.
I'll always reply to your messages or posts (if you write about me, and I know) and I'll talk to you if you call.

No comments:

Post a Comment