Of all you went through to be with me//
But at some point you just gave up//
And decided you were never in love//
So I'm writing this from my pain//
Hoping you'll never forget my name//
This is my love song//
My heartbreaking song//
Telling you how I feel//
I hope you know it's real//
(Chorus)
I'm sorry I'm not what you wanted//
I failed to be just what you needed//
I'm taking back my heart now//
Since I'm all on my own, without you now//(Okay, this line probably needs to be changed.)
So here's my goodbye, it's not wrapped up with a ribbon//
Don't tell me more lies, I'm saying this is good riddance//
Like the old Green Day song//
It's just a turning point in the road I'm on//
(Chorus end)
What did I do to deserve this//
I feel so totally worthless//
For depending so much on you//
Now look what it's brought me to//
I'm sorry I'm not what you wanted//
I failed to be just what you needed//
I'm taking back my heart now//
Since I'm all on my own, without you now//(Okay, this line probably needs to be changed.)
So here's my goodbye, it's not wrapped up with a ribbon//
Don't tell me more lies, I'm saying this is good riddance//
Like the old Green Day song//
It's just a turning point in the road I'm on//
This is my heartbreak song//
Telling me what I've done wrong//
I hope I can finally learn//
To avoid this love that burns//
I'm sorry I'm not what you wanted//
I failed to be just what you needed//
I'm taking back my heart now//
Since I'm all on my own, without you now//(Okay, this line probably needs to be changed.)
So here's my goodbye, it's not wrapped up with a ribbon//
Don't tell me more lies, I'm saying this is good riddance//
Like the old Green Day song//
It's just a turning point in the road I'm on//
(Bridge)
The road I'm on is twisting and turning//
Filled with swerves because I'm full of yearning//
To be held close by someone new//
But I'm not healthy enough, and it's because of you//
So this is goodbye, you don't deserve a ribbon//
Like that Green Day song, I'm saying to you, good riddance!//
(Bridge end)
I'm sorry I'm not what you wanted//
I failed to be just what you needed//
I'm taking back my heart now//
Since I'm all on my own, without you now//(Okay, this line probably needs to be changed.)
So here's my goodbye, it's not wrapped up with a ribbon//
Don't tell me more lies, I'm saying this is good riddance//
Like the old Green Day song//
It's just a turning point in the road I'm on//
Saturday, April 17, 2010
So, someone on Formspring told me to write a song. here it is. titled the Road I'm on.
I did that for them in memory//
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yay you wrote one!
ReplyDeleteAnd it's sooo good.
thanks! and yes I did!
ReplyDeleteHaha that was mee (:
ReplyDeleteWell, I knew that :p
ReplyDelete