3 guesses.
1. H.M.
2. My anger.
3. death.
4. you.
So, we've now come to the conclusion that everyone of those have hurt me.
you hurt me long ago.
death depresses me all the time,
does it hurt? yeah, to breathe.
my anger is the source for so much of my pain.
and finally H.M.
I told you she'd hurt me, didn't I?
You know my standards for dating girls, right?
I have to be able to see myself with them some years down the road?
i.e. I have to be willing to marry them someday?
Yeah. Besides a few (3ish?) exes (that all don't care), she's the only girl I can see myself with. The only one that I THOUGHT cared.
Well, looky me, I was wrong and right at the same time!
Wrong that she cared.
Right that she'd hurt me.
Either way, I win something right?
And lose what I want.
Fuck I'd like to get what I want for once. JUST ONCE.
I put a 6 month limit on her.
I was too generous.
She didn't last more than 1.
Remind me to not like anymore girls ever again.
Starting now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment