Monday, February 7, 2011

Confused.... read the other half of it too

I'm really sorry for beating you up about this :(
It's not my place to know :(
Really, Truly, I am sorry :'(
Don't tell me, okay?
I'm sorry for being so rude to you....
Please forgive me :'(
I wish I treated you better :(
I really wish I didn't try to make you tell me things.
I wish I knew when to f*cking stop :'(
I could still treat you better. like you deserve to be treated.
I shouldn't be that curious.
I can't help it :'(
I can't help this pain I'm feeling being so angry at myself for treating you this way:(
Please get back on and talk to me.... but only if you got off because I was too curious and bothered you... :(
Because I promise not to ask what you're confused about...
I'll wait until you decide to tell me...
If you're still confused..
and if you want to tell me.
You don't have to.

No comments:

Post a Comment