Sunday, February 6, 2011

You

Mean a lot to me.
A ton really.
Thank you for defending me :/
To me you're not just an ex.
You're the girl I wish for so often.
SO OFTEN to be mine :/
But I can't have you :/
So they learn the name of the next girl, and the next...
and the next.
Because each one I mess up in someway.
But you... I screwed up with you in such a huge way.
I thought I could get you to like me...
I was wrong.
SO wrong.
I wish they'd know who I was talking to, because It'd always be the same girl...
And honestly. any girl, you, HM, "any ex" as you lump them together....
If someone cares about me, they mean more to me than my sister.
Easily.
And you're very different from the rest of my exes.
Remember that.
Last night was the happiest night I've had this week since Tuesday probably.
SO don't think you don't mean a ton to me.
*plllllllb*

I screwed up with you worse because you were the best, and I did the worst thing to you :/

Others have lied, most have hurt, unless I hurt them first.
Others have taken back what they've said.
Some hate me.
But only one mattered enough and was strong enough to make me go as slow as you did.
Only one girl had stopped me like you did.
You.
Are
Unique
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment