I'm pretty sure I loved last night
When you called me babe, I didn't laugh because I found it funny.
I laughed because enjoyed it.
I thought to myself that maybe you still felt that way about me, you know?
I really hope you didn't hurt yourself last night :/
I called to prevent that.
To let you know how freaking much I care.
How do you miss me?
I wanted to talk about our break up too.
Maybe if the phone hadn't died?
Maybe...
Maybe we could have brought those feelings up.
Maybe I'd move on?
I doubt that one.^
I know how I feel, that remains unchanged.
And I know how you feel.
So it's nice to call, to chat it up.
To let you know I'm here.
I stay with you, helping (or trying) because I love you.
I told you this many times girly.
You slept with my shirt? like wearing in it or just holding it?
How does it still smell like me?
It's been so long....
I'm glad I could help.
The point of your ife is to make mine better :)
Because you do.
You really do.
Because I didn't call anyone else last night.
I tried to talk to HM but she was too busy.
You saved me last night.
I was so down it's not even funny :(
But you helped :)
I'm glad I called.
I haven't laughed that much lately.
*blows raspberry* :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment