"I think we need to take a few weeks off to let the dust settle between the 3 of us"
Some friend you're being.
You don't care about me, I already knew that, but do you have to hurt me every time you type?
Anything you've said lately has hurt.
Because yet again, you're a girl who changed her mind.
Thank you, by the way.
I have so many more trust issues at this moment in time then ever before.
Are you proud?
Because I had some trust issues before, but you've proved my point way more than anyone else had.
Because you just added to my pain.
The pain I've been running from for so long.
You think I'm rebounding?
Fuck yes I am.
I've kissed three girls already in 2011.
Because I thought you were different.
I imagined so much for us.
I always imagine that....
I have a pretty fucked up imagination.
It hurts me more than necessary.
Because it shows me exactly what I want.
And I don't get what I want anymore.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment