Monday, February 14, 2011

Wednesday

I told you that me even coming to your church,
me even hanging out with you was a sign that I liked you.
I don't hang out with friends.
I hang out with people I want to date.
They're the only ones worth all the effort it takes to get out of my house.
I don't even know if I want to make that effort now.
You don't care :'(
What's the point of me showing I care that much?
When to you it means NOTHING.
I'm just another guy who wants you.
Throw me in the bandwagon with the rest of your fans.
I hate this.
I look in your eyes, and I see what I want.
I look in your eyes, and I'm happy.
I look at you, and see you smile, and I know what they mean when they say their heart melts.
I look at you, and I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment