Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Truth be told

I wish I hadn't been so forceful :/
I shouldn't have pushed so much.
I don't mean that much to you that way.
I shouldn't have kissed you.
I walked away in tears because I was mad at myself for making you do that.
You aren't horrible to me.
I don't ride 17 miles to surprise someone horrible.
I love you so much I'm not sure I can put it in words.
Actions I could do.
But they wouldn't mean anything to you.
I stared in your eyes, and thought, "Why can't I marry this girl someday?"
And remembered that someone else will get that.
You changed your mind about me... I know this.
But you're here for me.
Even though I screw up.
Some people don't understand what hurts me, and you do.
I'm tired of pissing girls off.
I keep saying the wrong thing, doing the wrong thing, acting the wrong way....
That's why I'm planning on taking a month off the computer.
Because then only the people that care will talk to me, because they'll bother to get my digits and try to get ahold of me.
I'll call you still.
I'll call those who need me.
Those who really care will call first.
It's a test.
I hope I can actually stay off the internet a whole month :p
I hope those who say they love me, show it

No comments:

Post a Comment