Fuck you.
FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU
You're my only fucking brother.
And you prefer my bitch ass slut of a sister to me.
Did you know she sneaks guys into the house to fuck them?
Oh, you didn't? well, if you knew me at all, and I trusted you a slight amount, I might let you read this.
But no.
You're a waste.
I want a better brother.
I always wanted a little brother.
Someone I could love like you never loved me. I waited 16 years, but I've got one like that now.
And our sister wonders why he's my favorite person out of the entire world?
You take her to the Renaissance Festival every year for her birthday.
I get NOTHING from you, you royal jackass.
I get told I'm weak
I get told I have horrible handwriting.
The way I dress is criticized.
You tell me I need to clear my skin up.
You don't tell her to lose weight.
You don't tell her not to be a whore.
You don't tell her to dress appropriately.
You don't tell her to not hit me.
You don't tell her anything negative.
You call her your bushkies.
You say how her room is cleaner than mine.
You come over and want to play Wii with her, but never bother coming over to play anything with me.
I tell you I biked 30, 40 miles in a day, you don't care.
You were the reason I decided to bike everywhere.
You were supposed to be my dad when I didn't have one.
Our non-biological father you told people you were.
Truth be told, Martin, you, Dale, Frank, and Butch are everything I DON'T want to grow up to be.
I'm making an effort.
I hope it's working.
But the way people treat me, you'd think I was the worst convict.
Convicted of the wrong crime I guess.
Or maybe it's just life?
I don't know.
But I hate it.
You think being cared for by all of my siblings less than other siblings would hurt.
Yeah. It does.
My oldest sisters are best friends.
My brother prefers my youngest sister. where do I fit?
I'm the fucking fifth wheel.
The accident.
The reason my mom is allergic to those foods.
The reason she gained so much weight.
I know they blame me for it.
All of them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment