Wednesday, January 5, 2011

In the midst of all my depression...

I was extremely, insanely happy today (1/4/11). almost giddy just with laughter. I felt like I was flying high. it was great. I must thank my friend Maddy for this :p Maddy and her picture that became a commenting chat room :p I love random funness. and the person I was talking to on her picture was her friend Haley, who happens to be a female drummer that likes fart humor :D How many girls like fart humor? bahaha. and, she's Christian:) she cheered me up today. I don't know why. but it felt amazing to smile again so much. I think I'm going to talk to the female drummer more often :p

It's 1/6/11 Now, and ohmygoodness. this girl is quite the happy person.
I should be meeting her tomorrow. kinda nervous.
am I supposed to hug new people? I want to. I hug everyone.
but what's her dad gonna say? o.O dads and I don't get along.
ever. except Jim. but he's different. I've known him since i was born.
So, hug, high five....?
it's a good confusion I think. It'll help me think more before I act.
A little planning can't hurt, right?
You know, she could hug me I guess.
That'd be nice.
OH! She might teach me drums!
I'm lookin forward to that.
I've wanted to learn drums for awhile now (:
Like, since I was in 5th grade?
Oh, her mom is pretty amazing. she asked if I was going to blog about her, so here, I mentioned her.
She's the kind of mom that shoots.
i think I'll keep a close eye on her :p

UPDATE!
1/7/11
I met her tonight! Officially :p and OMG. her dad looks like Agent Booth from Bones :p haha. and she drums wicked awesomely :D and yeah, I hung out with them for about 4-5 hours tonight? definitely mood booster :p pretty freakin beast day.
They both like me(:
No I still gotta meet the mom aha. That happens tomorrow. stay tuned folks :p

No comments:

Post a Comment