Tell me you're joking.
Tell me this is an act
A joke
A lie?
This is breaking my heart.
And you don't even talk to me.
You don't realize that I care about you, do you?
I'm sorry, you don't CARE that I care about you.
Because you think I'm a creepy psycho stalker?
Or maybe that's another ex?
Well, I hope you realize just how fucked up your life is getting.
You don't trust God?
You don't believe in Him?
Which is it?
Because either is stupid.
I thought you were immature.
But if I am to believe what you're telling everyone,
This is a new fucking low.
You smoke pot?
That's new.
You would rather have a casual relationship and you don't want to wait for marriage to have sex with someone?
That's new too.
I really hope these are lies.
I REALLY FUCKING HOPE.
You know I made an effort on Sunday to talk to you?
To be a friend.
I know I messed up with you.
But you gotta realize you made mistakes too.
No one's perfect, but you don't have to throw your life away.
I hope Mary Jane is a damn good friend.
Because she's going to cost you your best ones.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment