Wednesday, January 5, 2011

So I'm not confusing anyone...

I have a problemmm. I don't love just one girl. and it's not my fault :/ it just happened. I can't stand it. if I had to choose? I think I wouldn't. I would use logic. I'd go by how long I've known them, religion, age, weight, whatever it took to decide :/ because I can't control my heart. but I can eliminate options, right? I don't think I could though. but really... if I had to choose, I'd choose the one that loves me back. because right now, that'd be one person, so it would be any easy choice. but then, that would end up failing, and someone else might care about me, right? I'm not sure. I'm being stupid, I know that. but I know I love you. and you. and her. and no girl wants to be an option. but I know that if I had you to myself, I'd never let go till you didn't want me anymore :) because I wouldn't screw things up twice. and if I did.... I'd still love you. I just wouldn't have a chance. Forgive me for my lack of.... decisiveness I guess. i should decide one girl and stick to it. but if I did, she probably would get annoyed of me really quick, then I'd be left with nothing, right? what to do:(

if anyone reads this: there is one girl whom if she asked me out right now, I wouldn't say no. even though it might hurt others. that doesn't sound smart... but I know I love you. I wouldn't trade love for like.

No comments:

Post a Comment