Friday, January 14, 2011

Oh.

I realized that in your absence, I have not blogged. so... this is me coming back. that was odd. Hmm. I was worried. then confused? then worried you weren't great anymore, and now I'm confused still.
So, H.M. and I have decided not to date for at least six months.
Some say it's awhile.
some say it's good.
I say I don't know if I can do that even in six months if I still have this problem.
Because I don't want her to do what you did.
Offer to help me and then turn her back.
That wouldn't help me :'(
But I don't know if she'd understand.
And I don't want to burden you with this when your life is going so great. so I'll save it for now and post it in a week or two, so other posts are in front of it

No comments:

Post a Comment