Wednesday, January 5, 2011

my addiction

So, I kinda wrote a song last year on here about porn.
why that subject? you may ask.
That subject because it's my problem.
read my psalm on here, and you'll realize this.
It's not something I like dealing with
but I haven't been able to stop
I wish I could ask Craig Gross for help.
I bet he'd know what to do about it.
but I can't.
He's kind of famous.
and I'm not.
SO, I'll just suffer and try to climb out of this hole on my own while praying every freaking time i mess up and every time i pray at all.
maybe Cory can help. but he hasn't yet. he knows my problem. and he hasn't been able to help. I want Jim's help.
Jim, the bald guy from UCYC. he struggled with porn. he could help me.
but how would I contact him?
no idea, again. :/
I need help.
you know this dear. I know you do. can you help?

No comments:

Post a Comment